Name Of The Company: HP-Hewlett-Packard India Pvt Ltd
Experience Required: 0 - 3 yrs
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Job Designation: Process Associate (Non Accounting - Non Voice Process)
Functional Area: Application Programming
Type of Industry: IT Software
Required Candidate Skills :
- Good PC and database knowledge and project/process management skills.
- Initiative and independent; Customer focused.
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
- Graduate in any discipline with 60% and above marks (Strictly 2008 - 2014 pass outs with no backlogs.)
- BE, B Tech, MBA & MCA graduates are NOT eligible.
- Salary: 1.7 L to 2.3 L
- Night Shift allowance: only if worked in Night shift
- Free Cab facility - Pickup and Drop for all shifts.
- Candidates who have applied with the process is eligible to re-apply after 3 months.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in any shift. 24 *7
- Candidate should have all required original documents.
At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world-from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We"re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time.
Posted at Friday, December 19, 2014 |  by Sai Kiran