Name Of The Company: IBM India Pvt Limited
Experience Required: 0 to 1 year
Educational Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech
Job Designation: Associate System Engineer
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Area of Functionality : Application Programming
Required Candidates Skills:
- All branches of BE/ B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA are eligible except Pharma and Fashion Technology.
- Cut- off Percentage: 70% or 7.0 CGPA and above in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA.
- 70% or 7.0 CGPA and above in X and XII standard
- Should be knowledgeable about the team & department which the candidate is being hired for
- Should be a fast learner
- Should be able to draw upon professional concepts, collaborate with others to carry out assigned tasks.
- Negotiation skills are an essential.
- Should be able to identify problems , determine causes and recommend solution alternatives
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Review, Understand the mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
- Position may require coordinating activities of sub ordinate team members.
- Accountable for individual or team results.
- Support activities related to business measurements, impacting customer satisfaction or immediate costs or expenses.
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Noida
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Posted at Wednesday, April 16, 2014 |  by Sai Kiran