Name Of The Company: Aricent Group
Experience Required: Freshers 2014 batch
Educational Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, BCA, BSc (IT),M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc(IT)
Year Of Passing : 2014
Job Designation: Trainee (Network Support)
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Type of Industry: Telcom / ISP
Required Candidate Skills :
- Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- CCNA certified preferred
- Candidates should be 2014 pass outs.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
Package Offered :
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/month during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Hyderabad.(within 35 KMS of office premises)
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to customers by remotely accessing their networks and troubleshooting the queries working on all Networking products.
Work Location: Gurgaon
The Aricent Group is a global innovation and technology services company that helps clients to imagine, commercialize, and evolve products and services for the connected world. Bringing together the deep communication technology expertise of Aricent with the creative vision and user experience prowess of design firm frog, the Aricent Group provides a unique portfolio of innovation capabilities that seamlessly combines consumer insights, strategy, design, software engineering, and systems integration. This integrated delivery model allows clients to develop highly differentiated user experiences while at the same time accelerating time-to-market, optimizing service operations, and reducing their overall product development lifecycle expenses. The Aricent Group employs more than 10,000 consultants, designers, and engineers at 33 locations worldwide.
Walk-in Interviews On 1st November 2014
Timings : 9:30am to 2:00pm
Interview Venue :
Infotech,14/2, Milestone, Ground Floor, Village Dundahera,
Old Gurgaon Delhi Road
Posted at Friday, October 31, 2014 |  by Sai Kiran