Experience Required: Freshers
Educational Qualification: B.com, B.Sc, M.Com, BBM, BBA, MBA Only
Job Designation: Trainee Associate - Banking
Area of Functionality: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Required Candidate Skills :
- Qualification: B.com, M.Com, BBM, BBA, MBA only (NOT BE / B.Tech / MCA)
- FRESHERS can apply
- Good Communication (written and verbal) and Comprehension skills in English
- Typing speed of 25-35 WPM
- Minimum of 50% in Graduation, XIIth, Xth All Regular
- Candidates should not have any gaps in education.
- 2014 pass outs can apply provided the final semester results are announced & a provisional degree certificate can be provided prior to joining.
- Candidates should have secured minimum 50% in their graduation, XIIth, Xth (All Full time)
- Selected candidates must be willing to sign an employment Agreement for two years as per the company policy
- Candidates should be willing to work in Night shifts .
- Candidates should not have any gaps in education .
Package Offered : Best in Market
Documents To Be Carried :
- One copy of their updated resume
- One passport size photograph
IGATE is a ~$1 billion organization, providing full-spectrum consulting, technology and business process outsourcing services differentiated by a Business Outcomes-based business model. Driven by the philosophy of 'Accountable for Clients" Business' powered by iTOPS (Integrated Technology and Operations) platforms, iGATE provides effective solutions to over 184 Fortune 1000 clients globally across verticals including Insurance and Healthcare, Life Sciences, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics and Distribution, Communications, Energy and Utilities, Media, Entertainment, Leisure, Travel, and Public Sector and Independent Software Vendors.
Walk-in Interviews on 30th, 31st July 2014 & 1st August 2014
Timings : 2.30pm to 4pm
Interview Venue Details :
iGATE Global Solutions Limited,
158 - 162 & 165 170
Bangalore 560 066
Posted at Monday, July 28, 2014 |  by Sai Kiran