Name Of The Company: Global Analytics India Pvt. Ltd
Experience Required: 0 to 2 yrs
Educational Qualification: B.Tech,B.E,MCA,M.Sc
Job Designation: Test Engineer- 8 Posts
Functional Area: Application Programming
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Required Candidate Skills :
- Should ideally be a B.Tech/BE/MCA/M.Sc, with 0 2 years of experience in software testing.
- Ability to prioritize the needs of the team above personal goals.
- Can-do attitude.
- Great attention to detail and the drive for perfection.
- Should be a highly motivated, organized and dedicated person.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality results on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to achieve excellent results with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify and explore new testing frameworks.
- Ability to translate product requirements into test cases.
- Working with other parts of the organization to understand product requirements.
- Translating product requirements into detailed test scenarios.
- Convert test scenarios into detailed test cases.
- Executing the test cases by creating a detailed plans for your own test schedule.
- Reviewing and adding the test cases into the existing automation framework.
- Develop and maintain test automation scripts and tools to support functional, performance, load and scalability testing for all aspects of software suite.
- Write and maintain clear, precise bug reports to submit to our bug tracking system.
- Proactively managing your own schedules and tasks.
- Performing any task that adds value in a dynamic startup environment.
- Doing whatever it takes to ensure the team and company meets its goals.
- Ensure strict adherence to System Testing Procedures and processes.
Global Analytics Holdings is an analytics-driven e-commerce company intensely focused on serving the global under-banked consumer. Our mission is to provide the most innovative and trustworthy products and services to this segment of society that is traditionally lack options financially. We leverage world-class analytics, software development, ecommerce know-how and lending operations to build and deliver the most compelling mobile and on-line credit solutions for the under banked. Global Analytics operates in both the UK and US markets, with head-quarters in San Diego and offices in Philadelphia, London, Chennai and Noida.
Walk-in Interview on 1st November 2014 from 9 AM
Pacifica Tech Park,
101A, First Floor,
23, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Navallur,
Chennai, India – 603 103
Posted at Saturday, November 01, 2014 |  by FreshJobUpdates PRASAD