HCL Technologies Conducting Off Campus Interviews For Freshers 2013 B.Tech, BCA, B.Sc For The Post Of Trainee On 29th August 2013 at Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers 2013
Educational Qualification: B.Tech (CS/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I) , BCA/ B.Sc. - (CS / IT / Mathematics / Statistics
Job Designation: Fresher
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Type of Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Required Candidate Skills :
- B.Tech (CS/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I) , BCA/ B.Sc. - (CS / IT / Mathematics / Statistics)
- Candidates Must Have 60% throughout in academics.
- 2013 Pass Out only
- No current backlogs.
- Candidates Must Have Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Candidates Must Have Good documentation skills
- Candidates Must Have Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE
- Candidates Should have good customer handling skills
- Candidates Must Be Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCLs value and its methodology
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other staff
- Should have understanding of IT Environment and ready to learn new processes and technologies
- Customer Focus
- Technical Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Knowledge of basic Networking and other technologies
- Fundamental ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred
- Good to have basic understanding of Client Server Architecture, OS
Package Offered : Best In Industry
Job Profile :
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolutionviaemail/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customers end users.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations.
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g.word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software &basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any).
- Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities
- Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Initiates,Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide monitoring of IT infrastructure support
Work Location: Noida
HCL is a $6.2 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
- Grammar Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Terms & Conditions:
- Willing to sign Service agreement of 1 Year (As applicable)
- Willing to relocate, if required
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment
- CTC of 1.80 L/PA
Walk-in Interviews On 29th August 2013
Walk-in Time: 9.00 am to 12 pm (after 12 Noon no registration will be entertained)
Saveetha Engineering College
Chennai,Tamil Nadu,602 105.
Landmark near Queensland Amusement Park.